No credit card.
No obligation. Like to find out more or speak to one of our sales team?
Contact Us »
How we solve your remote access challenges
At AccessMyLan we've done the hard work so you don't have to. Easily provide access to Email, Files and Applications from PC's, mobile handsets and browsers. Now anyone can get enterprise-class features and security with no addtional hardware, no up-front costs, and without the requirement for specialist technical expertise.
For Small & Medium-sized Businesses
Need to support staff working from home, or partners?
Allow tele-working staff to connect to office resources simply and easily. Give your staff access to email, business applications and files as if they were in the office, with full access controls available to decide who can access what. Get Started »
Need a single solution for mobile email and remote access?
AccessMyLan is an integrated solution for laptop, desktop, mobile phone and web browser access. Each AccessMyLan subscription allows a user to access office resources via any or all of our available access methods. You can now have a single solution with unified management for all your remote access needs. Get Started »
Need an easily deployed mobile email solution for existing handsets?
If you have Microsoft Exchange, then AccessMyLan's ActiveSync Proxy access method allows you to easily support secure mobile email for your staff on their existing handsets without exposing your mail server to the internet. Supported devices include iPhone, Nokia E- and N-series, Palm, Windows Mobile and any ActiveSync-capable device. Get Started »
Need a VPN that scales with your business?
You always have a right-sized solution with AccessMyLan. You can start off with just a single user and there is no limit to the number of users you may add. As there is no contract period, you can add and remove users as needed. Get Started »
Need a VPN solution that does not require specialist skills to manage?
AccessMyLan simplifies secure remote access so that you don’t need specialist IT skills. In fact, if you can set up a printer you can create an AccessMyLan VPN. With an intuitive web-based Administration interface and online support from our technical services team, the service can be managed by any staff member with basic IT skills. Get Started »
- Need a VPN solution that is easy to deploy, manage and support?
- No hardware required - just install a VPN Agent on any office server
- No risk - does not require network reconfiguration & works with your existing IT
- No open firewall ports - zero attack surface on your network
- Need to reduce costs by consolidating your remote access solutions?
- Multiple access methods: IPSec VPN, Web Portal, MS ActiveSync and more
- Intuitive web-based Administration and simple user setup via Email or SMS
- Subscription-based billing, so only pay for what you need
- Need a secure mobile email solution that is easy to deploy?
- Setup a secure MS ActiveSync deployment in minutes
- Publish ActiveSync without exposing your mail server to the internet
- Supported devices include iPhone, Nokia, Palm and any Windows Mobile device
- Need a backup VPN for your Disaster Recovery (DR) planning?
- Setup an AccessMyLan VPN alongside your existing IT infrastructure
- Supports multiple Internet connectivity methods (e.g. 3G Router) for ISP resilience
- Ease of scalability, management and deployment make this the ideal DR VPN solution
- Need to provide access to applications behind multiple firewall layers?
- Outbound connections only required, supporting this typically complex scenario
- No perimeter firewall reconfiguration required, with transparent DNS and NAT support
- Integrated VPN Access Control Lists to further restrict access from VPN if required
- Need to support concurrent access to multiple remote sites?
- Provides a virtual distributed VPN, with transparent DNS and automatic routing
- VPN Agents can be easily deployed at multiple locations
- Use lower-cost Internet links rather than expensive inter-site links
- Need a highly-available VPN solution?
- Multiple VPN Agents can use different Internet circuits for ISP redundancy
- AccessMyLan is hosted in certified state-of-the-art hosting centres worldwide
- Learn more about deploying a highly-available VPN here »
- Need a VPN with advanced features for your compliance requirements?
- Full auditing and logging of all user activity
- Extensive per-network, per-user and per-resource Access Controls
- Supports Single-Sign-On, Endpoint Control and other advanced features
- Need a scalable VPN solution?
- Current deployments range from 1 to 1000's of users
- Subscription-based so add (and remove) user licenses as needed
- Supports delegated administration, so support desk can handle growing network
- Need a Private APN (Access Point Name) for your mobile application?
- Full network access from any mobile device (3G, Edge, UTMA, HSDPA etc.)
- Support specialist mobile M2M applications, and off-internet access to private networks
- On demand private APN without the usual complexity and cost. Learn more »